Al-Samar Honey - Natural
- Kuraimi - M Floos
- Kuraimi - Haseb
- Cac Mobily
- Cash on delivery
Buyer ProtectionWe want you to shop with confidence and worry less.Our Buyer Protection ensures that your purchases are covered in the event that you encounter a problem.
Email notificationsYou receive Email messages about each stage of your order.
Return and Exchange Policy . The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different Payment MethodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash on delivery, Electronic Wallets (Floosak, M Floos, Mahfathati and Cac Mobily ) right at the time of the order.
Best PriceBig Sale, Great Offers and Best Prices
Please sign in to contact the vendor
- It is considered a high-value food, and it can also be provided as a healthy and safe food for both children and adults, due to the rapid digestion inside the stomach and the ease of absorption by the lymphatic system up to the blood.
- A teaspoon of honey contains a good amount of sugars for the body, especially after completing a heavy athletic or mental effort and losing a lot of energy, so athletes are advised to eat honey before any sporting activity.
- Research has proven that honey has the ability to strengthen the heart muscle, as glucose provides a strong effect on the heart muscles, by giving it energy to carry out its continuous work without stopping.
- Honey helps maintain blood pressure within normal levels, by raising the blood hemoglobin level.
- Honey contains fixed levels of protein, which provide children with great benefit in building their bodies and muscles. It is also easy to present to children due to the sweetness of its taste, and it helps in achieving the healthy growth of children's teeth and protecting them from decay.
- Honey is used to solve a number of problems of the digestive system, as it acts as a disinfectant for the intestine and stimulates its movement, and forms an appropriate and effective solution in cases of constipation or colic and bloating.
- Honey contains prostaglandins, one of the important substances that the immune system needs in order to protect the body from disease, and any deficiency in the rate of this substance in the body makes it more susceptible to disease.
- Eye of Yemen honey is considered ... Al Samar honey..one of the excellent Yemeni honey
- First class (black)
- The product is obtained from the flowers of the acacia tree (Acacia Seyal) scattered in the area of Hais - Al Hudaydah Governorate, as well as the Abyan Governorate.
- Honey is distinguished by its light texture, black color, and fine taste.
- Honey is distinguished by its high quality, spicy taste, phased crystallization, and a yellowish-yellow color
- Ain Al-Yemen Company is considered one of the distinguished honey companies in the field of beekeeping and exporting Yemeni honey
No posts found