Sidr Honey - Natural
- Kuraimi - M Floos
- Kuraimi - Haseb
- Cac Mobily
- Cash on delivery
Buyer ProtectionWe want you to shop with confidence and worry less.Our Buyer Protection ensures that your purchases are covered in the event that you encounter a problem.
Email notificationsYou receive Email messages about each stage of your order.
Return and Exchange Policy . The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different Payment MethodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash on delivery, Electronic Wallets (Floosak, M Floos, Mahfathati and Cac Mobily ) right at the time of the order.
Best PriceBig Sale, Great Offers and Best Prices
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Sidr honey is considered as one of the natural types of honey that bees produce by eating food from the flowers of the Sidr tree before they become fruits, and it is called several names according to the names of the Sidr tree, which are: buckthorn, cans, and dum. This type of honey is distinguished as the most expensive and best Natural honey in addition to its distinct flavor and flavor, Sidr honey may not be available throughout the year because the Sidr trees do not bear fruit except during the seasonal rainy season, so it is very expensive, in terms of its quality, it preserves On its quality for a period of two years, the greater the duration, the more intense it is in black, you find Sidr honey wherever the Sidr trees are found, where these trees abound in Yemen, therefore most of its quantities come from Yemen, especially from the following Yemeni regions: Hadhramaut, Shamir, Taiz, and Saab And Yemeni honey is distinguished by its high quality
Benefits of Sidr Honey
- It is prescribed to treat liver problems by taking a spoonful of empty stomach daily.
- The body is compensated for the sugars that the body consumes because of mental and physical effort.
- Strengthens the heart and its muscles.
- It is used as food for adults and children as it is easy to digest and does not stay in the stomach for long.
- It helps in the growth and protection of teeth.
- It prevents acidity of the excess stomach.
- It treats nervous system problems.
- The body protects against many diseases, as it contains prostaglandins.
- Regulates blood pressure and increases the hemoglobin level in the blood.
- It treats eye problems (cornea, eyelids and ulceration).
- It treats childhood diarrhea, dysentery, and bedwetting.
- It is given to pregnant women to protect divorce during childbirth.
- It cures incontinence in the elderly and is taken on an empty stomach by one spoonful daily.
- It strengthens sex and intimate relationship between spouses.
- It treats rheumatism, especially mountain honey.
- It is considered an anti-bacterial.
- It treats cases of insomnia and lack of sleep by mixing it with hot milk.
- It stops bleeding and heals joint pain.
- It is used to treat wounds and burns with topical application of the affected area.
- The body provides energy for athletes.
- It accelerates the healing of fractures
- Eye of Yemen honey ... a kind of Sidr honey ... is one of the excellent Yemeni honey
- First grade ore (golden brown)
- The product is from the flowers of the Yemeni Sidr trees (Ziziphus Spina-Christi) spread in Al-Osaimat and Bani Qais regions.
- Sidr honey is characterized by its high quality, fine taste, heavy texture, golden color and distinctive aroma
Ain Al-Yemen Company is considered one of the distinguished honey companies in the field of beekeeping and exporting Yemeni honey