Trendline Salmon Adult Cat Food
- Cash Pay
- Kuraimi - M Floos
- Kuraimi - Haseb
- Cac Mobily
- Cash on delivery
Buyer ProtectionWe want you to shop with confidence and worry less.Our Buyer Protection ensures that your purchases are covered in the event that you encounter a problem.
Email notificationsYou receive Email messages about each stage of your order.
Return and Exchange Policy . The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different Payment MethodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash on delivery, Electronic Wallets (Floosak, M Floos, Mahfathati and Cac Mobily ) right at the time of the order.
Best PriceBig Sale, Great Offers and Best Prices
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Trendline Salmon Adult Cat Food is a fully balanced all natural cat food with salmon protein, brewer’s yeast for immune support, Omega-3 and -6 from flaxseed and taurine. Carefully formulated by cat / dog nutritionists to meet the nutritional requirements of all adult cats.
INDGREDIENST: Processed Animal Protein, Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Boncalite, Salmon Meal, Salmon Oil, Corn Gluten, Dried Sugar Beet, Liver Aroma, Fish Aroma, Salt, Flaxseed, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Taurine.
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Lodine, Zinc, Copper, Potassium Chloride, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vit. A, Vit D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Asid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||27%||Vitamin A (E672)||15000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||10%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1000 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||2,5%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||120 mg/kg|
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
|CAT WEIGHT||1 – 2 kg||2 – 3 kg||3 – 4 kg||4 – 5 kg||5 – 6 kg||6 – 7 kg||7 – 8 kg|
|GR / DAY||35 – 45||45 – 60||60 – 80||80 – 100||100 – 120||120 – 140||140 – 160|
REMARKS: ● Expiration date and the batch no is on the package. ● To be stored in a cool and dry place. ● Do not expose your product to direct sunlight. ● Always keep fresh water available. ● Not sitable for human consumption.
Things to Know About feeding your Cat
Every cat is different and shows independence in how, what, when and where it feeds!? However, there could be some common tips to help you get your paces.
1. Always provide Clean, fresh water at a place your cat (and every other pet) can easily reach.
2. Always refrigerate wet canned foods after opening, and ensure full use within 2 days.
3. For Dry pet foods, store remainders in re-sealable packets, or air tight containers up until the best before date.
4. Do not overfeed your pet with treats, or any other food for that matter.
5. Always keep food and water bowls clean, wash and rinse them well, separately from human food dishes. Plastic bowls may have to be replaced periodically.
6. Feed an amount to maintain good body condition.